English verb concert [ˈkɑːnsərt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb concert: Infinitive (concert), Past Simple - (concerted), Past Participle - (concerted).
Forms of verb concert in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb concert in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of concert.
Three forms of verb concert
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of concert?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) concert in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - concert. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - concerted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - concerted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of concert?
The past tense of concert is: concert in past simple is concerted. and past participle is concerted.
What is the past tense of concert?
The past tense of concert is concerted.
The past participle of concert is concerted.
Past simple — concert in past simple concerted.
Future simple — concert in future simple concert. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — concert in present perfect tense concerted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — concert in past perfect tense concerted. (had + V3)
concert regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is concert an irregular verb?? concert is regular verb.
Examples of Verb concert in Sentences
- The program was concerted at the meeting (Past Simple)
- An emergency task force to concert the efforts of the humanitarian agencies has prepared contingency plans for meeting survival needs. (Past Simple)
- The participants agreed to concert their efforts to properly implement these recommendations. (Past Simple)
- At the international level we have to concert our action. (Present Simple)
- It is incumbent on all of us to concert and coordinate all our efforts. (Present Simple)
- We must act now to concert our peace efforts. (Present Simple)
- First, we will concert our efforts to create new economic opportunities. (Future Simple)
- There is an imperative need to concert policies. (Present Simple)
- Stakeholders are therefore urged to concert their efforts at all levels. (Present Simple)
- Hence the effort to concert with the Economic and Social Council to work out appropriate courses of action. (Present Simple)