The English verb 'conquer' is pronounced as [ˈkɑːŋkər].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb conquer: Infinitive (conquer), Past Simple - (conquered), Past Participle - (conquered).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb conquer
👉 Forms of verb conquer in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of conquer.
Conquer: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb conquer?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'conquer'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'conquer'
- the first form (V1) is 'conquer' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'conquered' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'conquered' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of conquer?
The past tense and past participle of conquer are: conquer in past simple is conquered, and past participle is conquered.
What is the past tense of conquer?
The past tense of the verb "conquer" is "conquered", and the past participle is "conquered".
Past simple — conquer in past simple conquered
Future simple — conquer in future simple is conquer (will + V1).
Present Perfect — conquer in present perfect tense is conquered (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — conquer in past perfect tense is conquered (had + V3).
conquer regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'conquer' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'conquer' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb conquer in Sentences
- Together they could conquer the whole continent. (Past Simple)
- The barbarian tribe conquered the interfluve three times. (Past Simple)
- He finally has conquered his alcohol addiction. (Present Perfect)
- He conquered his drug habit through willpower. (Past Simple)
- She is determined to conquer her fear of heights. (Present Simple)
- When were three of the more important peaks conquered? (Past Simple)
- How could he conquer his demons? (Past Simple)
- They conquered all their enemies during a century. (Past Simple)
- We all think then that somebody wants to conquer us. (Present Simple)
- Will we conquer those other worlds? (Future Simple)