English verb trade [treɪd].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb trade: Infinitive (trade), Past Simple - (traded), Past Participle - (traded).
Forms of verb trade in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb trade in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of trade.
Three forms of verb trade
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of trade?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) trade in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - trade. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - traded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - traded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of trade?
The past tense of trade is: trade in past simple is traded. and past participle is traded.
What is the past tense of trade?
The past tense of trade is traded.
The past participle of trade is traded.
Past simple — trade in past simple traded.
Future simple — trade in future simple trade. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — trade in present perfect tense traded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — trade in past perfect tense traded. (had + V3)
trade regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is trade an irregular verb?? trade is regular verb.
Examples of Verb trade in Sentences
- The expensive tea is traded in bulk (Present Simple)
- We've all have traded hair for money (Present Perfect)
- We have traded places. (Present Perfect)
- We traded rings. (Past Simple)
- They traded jokes over a beer. (Past Simple)
- The boy has traded his ball for a water pistol. (Present Perfect)
- More than a million shares have been traded today. (Present Perfect)
- He traded shares for one-tenth of their par. (Past Simple)
- In the middle of the concert, I traded places with her. (Past Simple)
- They've finally traded out their old clunker for a beautiful new car. (Present Perfect)