English verb cook [kʊk].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb cook: Infinitive (cook), Past Simple - (cooked), Past Participle - (cooked).
Forms of verb cook in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb cook in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of cook.
Three forms of verb cook
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of cook?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) cook in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - cook. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - cooked. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - cooked. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of cook?
The past tense of cook is: cook in past simple is cooked. and past participle is cooked.
What is the past tense of cook?
The past tense of cook is cooked.
The past participle of cook is cooked.
Past simple — cook in past simple cooked.
Future simple — cook in future simple cook. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — cook in present perfect tense cooked. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — cook in past perfect tense cooked. (had + V3)
cook regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is cook an irregular verb?? cook is regular verb.
Examples of Verb cook in Sentences
- They helped us to cook the dishes (Past Simple)
- She cooked great rice (Past Simple)
- She has never cooked big pizza before (Present Perfect)
- I'm done cooking (Present Simple)
- Too many cooks were cooking in the kitchen (Past Continuous)
- I will cook something for you, my dear (Future Simple)
- You will cook pasta as I like it, capish? (Future Simple)
- I will cook the dish in the evening (Future Simple)
- I have cooked this pie for whole 3 hours (Present Perfect)
- Cooking takes time, you know? (Present Simple)