English verb craft [kræft].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb craft: Infinitive (craft), Past Simple - (crafted), Past Participle - (crafted).
Forms of verb craft in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb craft in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of craft.
Three forms of verb craft
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of craft?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) craft in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - craft. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - crafted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - crafted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of craft?
The past tense of craft is: craft in past simple is crafted. and past participle is crafted.
What is the past tense of craft?
The past tense of craft is crafted.
The past participle of craft is crafted.
Past simple — craft in past simple crafted.
Future simple — craft in future simple craft. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — craft in present perfect tense crafted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — craft in past perfect tense crafted. (had + V3)
craft regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is craft an irregular verb?? craft is regular verb.
Examples of Verb craft in Sentences
- She should craft a new sculpture (Present Simple)
- Each wall and ceiling was crafted by specialists (Past Simple)
- He made this cabinet with love. (Past Simple)
- The furniture in our store is made of mahogany. (Present Simple)
- Each doll must be crafted by a master. (Present Simple)
- The craftsman was able to craft a complex instrument. (Past Simple)
- She has crafted a strategy to increase the company's revenue. (Present Perfect)
- Did you craft it by yourself? (Past Simple)
- I will craft a desk for you, if you ask me. (Future Simple)
- It was her first experience at crafting. (Past Simple)