English verb create [kriːˈeɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb create: Infinitive (create), Past Simple - (created), Past Participle - (created).
Forms of verb create in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb create in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of create.
Three forms of verb create
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of create?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) create in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - create. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - created. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - created. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of create?
The past tense of create is: create in past simple is created. and past participle is created.
What is the past tense of create?
The past tense of create is created.
The past participle of create is created.
Past simple — create in past simple created.
Future simple — create in future simple create. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — create in present perfect tense created. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — create in past perfect tense created. (had + V3)
create regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is create an irregular verb?? create is regular verb.
Examples of Verb create in Sentences
- I want to create something that will change the world (Present Simple)
- I would like to shake the hand of whoever created this
- In the last year, more than 3,000 new jobs have been created (Present Perfect)
- She didn't create any profound impression (Past Simple)
- He failed to create an impression of a trustworthy person (Past Simple)
- Robots can't think, feel, create. (Present Simple)
- The president's arrival created a terrible fuss (Past Simple)
- She was created a lieutenant
- Prince Harry was created Duke of Sussex
- Such situations can create tensions, sometimes leading to armed conflicts (Present Simple)