English verb treat [triːt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb treat: Infinitive (treat), Past Simple - (treated), Past Participle - (treated).
Forms of verb treat in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb treat in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of treat.
Three forms of verb treat
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of treat?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) treat in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - treat. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - treated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - treated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of treat?
The past tense of treat is: treat in past simple is treated. and past participle is treated.
What is the past tense of treat?
The past tense of treat is treated.
The past participle of treat is treated.
Past simple — treat in past simple treated.
Future simple — treat in future simple treat. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — treat in present perfect tense treated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — treat in past perfect tense treated. (had + V3)
treat regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is treat an irregular verb?? treat is regular verb.
Examples of Verb treat in Sentences
- In fact, she only treats easy wounds (Present Simple)
- They treated me like superman (Past Simple)
- This doctor was treating my broken leg. (Past Continuous)
- He treated me like a queen. (Past Simple)
- I was treated with drugs. (Past Simple)
- She was being treated for asthma. (Past Simple)
- I am ashamed that I treated her so badly. (Past Simple)
- We were treated like village suckers. (Past Simple)
- Everyone has been treated the same. (Present Perfect)
- I will treat them as I would like to be treated. (Past Simple)