English verb creep [kri:p].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb creep: Infinitive (creep), Past Simple - (crept), Past Participle - (crept).
Forms of verb creep in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb creep in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of creep.
Three forms of verb creep
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of creep?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) creep in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - creep. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - crept. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - crept. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of creep?
The past tense of creep is: creep in past simple is crept. and past participle is crept.
What is the past tense of creep?
The past tense of creep is crept.
The past participle of creep is crept.
Past simple — creep in past simple crept.
Future simple — creep in future simple creep. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — creep in present perfect tense crept. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — creep in past perfect tense crept. (had + V3)
creep regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is creep an irregular verb?? creep is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb creep in Sentences
- Ossie, don't creep up on me like that! (Present Simple)
- She just crept downstairs while you were reading books (Past Continuous)
- Two or three burglars have crept in my window and snatched it (Present Perfect)
- This upper limit is always creeping upward (Present Continuous)
- I crept over in the night... and I stole their child. (Past Simple)
- However, class distinctions have crept in among them (Present Perfect)
- Something has crept or been driven out of the dark water under the mountains (Present Perfect)
- Not to creep outside around her apartment and then run away (Present Simple)
- I've crept closer, and it's really crazy (Present Perfect)
- Eventually the doubt will creep in and I'll wonder if I did everything I could (Future Simple)