English verb dance [dɑːns].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb dance: Infinitive (dance), Past Simple - (danced), Past Participle - (danced).
Forms of verb dance in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dance in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dance.
Three forms of verb dance
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dance?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dance in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dance. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - danced. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - danced. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dance?
The past tense of dance is: dance in past simple is danced. and past participle is danced.
What is the past tense of dance?
The past tense of dance is danced.
The past participle of dance is danced.
Past simple — dance in past simple danced.
Future simple — dance in future simple dance. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dance in present perfect tense danced. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dance in past perfect tense danced. (had + V3)
dance regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dance an irregular verb?? dance is regular verb.
Examples of Verb dance in Sentences
- We asked him to dance for children (Past Simple)
- She danced in our school for one season (Past Simple)
- He had danced here before we came (Past Perfect)
- She dances very well, why don't you hire her? (Present Simple)
- You will not make me dance for you (Future Simple)
- They are dancing so beautifully (Present Continuous)
- I have danced a lot tonight (Present Perfect)
- We have been dancing for half an hour and I still don't know your name (Present Perfect Continuous)
- My children were dancing at the party (Past Continuous)
- Can't imagine I will be dancing with him tomorrow (Future Continuous)