English verb disappear [ˌdɪsəˈpɪr].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb disappear: Infinitive (disappear), Past Simple - (disappeared), Past Participle - (disappeared).
Forms of verb disappear in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb disappear in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of disappear.
Three forms of verb disappear
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of disappear?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) disappear in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - disappear. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - disappeared. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - disappeared. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of disappear?
The past tense of disappear is: disappear in past simple is disappeared. and past participle is disappeared.
What is the past tense of disappear?
The past tense of disappear is disappeared.
The past participle of disappear is disappeared.
Past simple — disappear in past simple disappeared.
Future simple — disappear in future simple disappear. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — disappear in present perfect tense disappeared. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — disappear in past perfect tense disappeared. (had + V3)
disappear regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is disappear an irregular verb?? disappear is regular verb.
Examples of Verb disappear in Sentences
- She disappeared last month after the report (Past Simple)
- My mom quickly disappeared into the crowd. (Past Simple)
- They practically disappeared. (Past Simple)
- He appeared and disappeared at will. (Past Simple)
- The airliner disappeared from radar. (Past Simple)
- The dragon has disappeared into a cloud of smoke. (Present Perfect)
- Nelson mysteriously disappeared. (Past Simple)
- The sun disappeared over the horizon. (Past Simple)
- They both have disappeared around the corner. (Present Perfect)
- The hare disappeared into the tall grass. (Past Simple)