The English verb 'input' is pronounced as [ˈɪnpʊt].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb input: Infinitive (input), Past Simple - (input), Past Participle - (input).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb input
👉 Forms of verb input in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of input.
Input: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb input?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'input'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'input'
- the first form (V1) is 'input' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'input', 'inputted' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'input', 'inputted' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of input?
The past tense and past participle of input are: input in past simple is input, inputted, and past participle is input. inputted.
What is the past tense of input?
The past tense of the verb "input" is "input", or "inputted", and the past participle is "input" or "inputted".
Past simple — input in past simple input,
Future simple — input in future simple is input (will + V1).
Present Perfect — input in present perfect tense is input, inputted (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — input in past perfect tense is input, inputted (had + V3).
input regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'input' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'input' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb input in Sentences
- Her job is to input data as soon as possible (Present Simple)
- They input data into the profile at the same time every day (Present Simple)
- It's allowed to input data of different origin (Present Simple)
- He can't even input data into the computer (Present Simple)
- I'm inputting very important information, don't bother me (Present Continuous)
- They weren't inputting information when you called and it was possible to correct the mistake (Past Continuous)
- Were you inputting data carefully? (Past Continuous)
- I inputted all information and was totally free (Past Simple)
- They succesfully input data and were ready to sign the contract (Past Simple)
- She will be inputting information tomorrow, so very busy (Future Continuous)