The English verb 'download' is pronounced as [ˌdaʊnˈloʊd].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb download: Infinitive (download), Past Simple - (downloaded), Past Participle - (downloaded).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb download
👉 Forms of verb download in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of download.
Download: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb download?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'download'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'download'
- the first form (V1) is 'download' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'downloaded' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'downloaded' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of download?
The past tense and past participle of download are: download in past simple is downloaded, and past participle is downloaded.
What is the past tense of download?
The past tense of the verb "download" is "downloaded", and the past participle is "downloaded".
Past simple — download in past simple downloaded
Future simple — download in future simple is download (will + V1).
Present Perfect — download in present perfect tense is downloaded (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — download in past perfect tense is downloaded (had + V3).
download regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'download' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'download' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb download in Sentences
- These drivers can be downloaded for free (Present Simple)
- The report has been downloaded 157,380 times (Present Perfect)
- He downloaded the files onto his computer to work on them later. (Past Simple)
- Do you like that people can download games for free from the Internet? (Present Simple)
- You can download updates for free on this site. (Present Simple)
- You can download files in this folder. (Present Simple)
- The new program makes it faster to download files. (Present Simple)
- The software will make it easier to download music. (Future Simple)
- Does she downloads songs from the Internet. (Present Simple)
- You can download the latest patch from our Web site. (Present Simple)