English verb download [ˌdaʊnˈloʊd].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb download: Infinitive (download), Past Simple - (downloaded), Past Participle - (downloaded).
Forms of verb download in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb download in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of download.
Three forms of verb download
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of download?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) download in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - download. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - downloaded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - downloaded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of download?
The past tense of download is: download in past simple is downloaded. and past participle is downloaded.
What is the past tense of download?
The past tense of download is downloaded.
The past participle of download is downloaded.
Past simple — download in past simple downloaded.
Future simple — download in future simple download. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — download in present perfect tense downloaded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — download in past perfect tense downloaded. (had + V3)
download regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is download an irregular verb?? download is regular verb.
Examples of Verb download in Sentences
- These drivers can be downloaded for free (Present Simple)
- The report has been downloaded 157,380 times (Present Perfect)
- He downloaded the files onto his computer to work on them later. (Past Simple)
- Do you like that people can download games for free from the Internet? (Present Simple)
- You can download updates for free on this site. (Present Simple)
- You can download files in this folder. (Present Simple)
- The new program makes it faster to download files. (Present Simple)
- The software will make it easier to download music. (Future Simple)
- Does she downloads songs from the Internet. (Present Simple)
- You can download the latest patch from our Web site. (Present Simple)