English verb drink [drɪnk].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb drink: Infinitive (drink), Past Simple - (drank), Past Participle - (drunk).
Forms of verb drink in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb drink in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of drink.
Three forms of verb drink
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of drink?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) drink in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - drink. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - drank. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - drunk. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of drink?
The past tense of drink is: drink in past simple is drank. and past participle is drunk.
What is the past tense of drink?
The past tense of drink is drank.
The past participle of drink is drunk.
Past simple — drink in past simple drank.
Future simple — drink in future simple drink. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — drink in present perfect tense drunk. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — drink in past perfect tense drunk. (had + V3)
drink regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is drink an irregular verb?? drink is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb drink in Sentences
- Drink up your coffee (Present Simple)
- We drank all day long (Past Simple)
- He had drunk all booze before we came (Past Perfect)
- You never drink coffee, what happened today? (Present Simple)
- My children don't drink enough water and it worries me (Present Simple)
- You're my best friend and you won't drink alone (Future Simple)
- I've never drunk absinthe, let's try! (Present Perfect)
- They have already drunk milk, give them something else (Present Perfect)
- He won't drink with us, don't waste your time (Future Simple)
- I'm drinking tequila and not interested in your beer (Present Continuous)