English verb drop [drɑːp].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb drop: Infinitive (drop), Past Simple - (dropped), Past Participle - (dropped).
Forms of verb drop in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb drop in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of drop.
Three forms of verb drop
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of drop?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) drop in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - drop. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dropped. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dropped. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of drop?
The past tense of drop is: drop in past simple is dropped. and past participle is dropped.
What is the past tense of drop?
The past tense of drop is dropped.
The past participle of drop is dropped.
Past simple — drop in past simple dropped.
Future simple — drop in future simple drop. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — drop in present perfect tense dropped. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — drop in past perfect tense dropped. (had + V3)
drop regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is drop an irregular verb?? drop is regular verb.
Examples of Verb drop in Sentences
- I'm not going to ask you to drop that gun. (Present Simple)
- Anyway, she dropped your candles. (Past Simple)
- All charges against Ossie have been dropped. (Present Perfect)
- I dropped a draft yesterday. (Past Simple)
- Stock prices will drop, believe me. (Future Simple)
- After a hard day he dropped into a chair. (Past Simple)
- She dropped out of college to become a singer. (Past Simple)
- Why has the player dropped the ball? (Present Perfect)
- I dropped your wallet on the way here. (Past Simple)
- The bottle dropped onto the floor with a loud noise. (Past Simple)