English verb dub [dʌb].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb dub: Infinitive (dub), Past Simple - (dubbed), Past Participle - (dubbed).
Forms of verb dub in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dub in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dub.
Three forms of verb dub
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dub?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dub in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dub. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dubbed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dubbed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dub?
The past tense of dub is: dub in past simple is dubbed. and past participle is dubbed.
What is the past tense of dub?
The past tense of dub is dubbed.
The past participle of dub is dubbed.
Past simple — dub in past simple dubbed.
Future simple — dub in future simple dub. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dub in present perfect tense dubbed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dub in past perfect tense dubbed. (had + V3)
dub regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dub an irregular verb?? dub is regular verb.
Examples of Verb dub in Sentences
- I want to dub in Monday. (Present Simple)
- They dubbed him a sand devil. (Past Simple)
- The films are not plot-related and have been dubbed the trilogy by international critics due to their thematic similarities. (Present Perfect)
- The text of this speech has not survived, although Pushkin later dubbed it "immortal." (Past Simple)
- The Los Angeles Times dubbed the controversy surrounding the rerun of the episode "Closetgate." (Past Simple)
- Thanks to this new craft, the region began to flourish, and porcelain began to be dubbed "white gold". (Past Simple)
- We need to dub the film in 3 days. (Present Simple)
- Local Aboriginals dub the lake Barany. (Present Simple)
- This new band was dubbed Coheed and Cambria. (Past Simple)
- New York magazine dubbed him "The Unknown King of Comedy". (Past Simple)