English verb dump [dʌmp].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb dump: Infinitive (dump), Past Simple - (dumped), Past Participle - (dumped).
Forms of verb dump in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dump in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dump.
Three forms of verb dump
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dump?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dump in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dump. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dumped. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dumped. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dump?
The past tense of dump is: dump in past simple is dumped. and past participle is dumped.
What is the past tense of dump?
The past tense of dump is dumped.
The past participle of dump is dumped.
Past simple — dump in past simple dumped.
Future simple — dump in future simple dump. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dump in present perfect tense dumped. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dump in past perfect tense dumped. (had + V3)
dump regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dump an irregular verb?? dump is regular verb.
Examples of Verb dump in Sentences
- We thought you just wanna dump her (Past Simple)
- She's been very annoying since her boyfriend dumped her (Past Simple)
- His girlfriend dumped him for a reason. (Past Simple)
- Did he dump her? (Past Simple)
- We have dumped their body into the sea. (Present Perfect)
- The killer dumped the body in the river. (Past Simple)
- He'd dumped the car in the nearest district. (Past Perfect)
- I dumped the soup down the drain. (Past Simple)
- She dumped her bag on the floor. (Past Simple)
- Emily dumped all the photos of her ex-boyfriend. (Past Simple)