English verb dust [dʌst].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb dust: Infinitive (dust), Past Simple - (dusted), Past Participle - (dusted).
Forms of verb dust in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dust in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dust.
Three forms of verb dust
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dust?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dust in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dust. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dusted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dusted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dust?
The past tense of dust is: dust in past simple is dusted. and past participle is dusted.
What is the past tense of dust?
The past tense of dust is dusted.
The past participle of dust is dusted.
Past simple — dust in past simple dusted.
Future simple — dust in future simple dust. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dust in present perfect tense dusted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dust in past perfect tense dusted. (had + V3)
dust regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dust an irregular verb?? dust is regular verb.
Examples of Verb dust in Sentences
- We dusted 18 out of 20 (Past Simple)
- It was the last time I dusted (Past Simple)
- Bedpost was heavily dusted. (Past Simple)
- He dusted the crumbs off his chest. (Past Simple)
- He got to his feet and dusted himself off. (Past Simple)
- Everything was dusted with a thin layer of soot. (Past Simple)
- The crops will be dusted with pesticide tomorrow. (Future Simple)
- As usual, he has dusted off the seat before sitting down. (Present Perfect)
- Timothy dusted himself down and walked off. (Past Simple)
- Monica dusted the books and the bookshelves. (Past Simple)