English verb estimate [ˈestɪmət].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb estimate: Infinitive (estimate), Past Simple - (estimated), Past Participle - (estimated).
Forms of verb estimate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb estimate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of estimate.
Three forms of verb estimate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of estimate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) estimate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - estimate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - estimated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - estimated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of estimate?
The past tense of estimate is: estimate in past simple is estimated. and past participle is estimated.
What is the past tense of estimate?
The past tense of estimate is estimated.
The past participle of estimate is estimated.
Past simple — estimate in past simple estimated.
Future simple — estimate in future simple estimate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — estimate in present perfect tense estimated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — estimate in past perfect tense estimated. (had + V3)
estimate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is estimate an irregular verb?? estimate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb estimate in Sentences
- She couldn't estimate the previous rental fees (Past Simple)
- These fees were estimated at billions of pounds. (Past Simple)
- Can you imagine that his fortune has been estimated at $100 million? (Present Perfect)
- The scientistis estimated that this tree is at least 700 years old. (Past Simple)
- We estimated the distance at about five miles. (Past Simple)
- It will cost you an estimated £10 per week to feed one cat. (Future Simple)
- The disease affects an estimated two million people every year. (Present Simple)
- We estimated the number of demonstrators at 100,000. (Past Simple)
- My family's fortune was estimated at £40 million. (Past Simple)
- Has the cost of the project been estimated at about 10 million dollars? (Present Perfect)