English verb flash [flæʃ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb flash: Infinitive (flash), Past Simple - (flashed), Past Participle - (flashed).
Forms of verb flash in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb flash in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of flash.
Three forms of verb flash
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of flash?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) flash in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - flash. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - flashed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - flashed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of flash?
The past tense of flash is: flash in past simple is flashed. and past participle is flashed.
What is the past tense of flash?
The past tense of flash is flashed.
The past participle of flash is flashed.
Past simple — flash in past simple flashed.
Future simple — flash in future simple flash. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — flash in present perfect tense flashed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — flash in past perfect tense flashed. (had + V3)
flash regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is flash an irregular verb?? flash is regular verb.
Examples of Verb flash in Sentences
- These indicators begin to flash (Present Simple)
- The lightning flashed and we saw the house (Past Simple)
- A meteor has flashed across the sky. (Present Perfect)
- Her eyes flashed with fury. (Past Simple)
- Here and there, terrible flames flashed up. (Past Simple)
- She has flashed her ID. (Present Perfect)
- Lightning flashed and thunder struck. (Past Simple)
- Nick's green eyes flashed with anger. (Past Simple)
- A shooting star flashed and disappeared. (Past Simple)
- A message flashed across the screen in black letters. (Past Simple)