English verb evade [ɪ'veɪd].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb evade: Infinitive (evade), Past Simple - (evaded), Past Participle - (evaded).
Forms of verb evade in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb evade in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of evade.
Three forms of verb evade
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of evade?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) evade in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - evade. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - evaded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - evaded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of evade?
The past tense of evade is: evade in past simple is evaded. and past participle is evaded.
What is the past tense of evade?
The past tense of evade is evaded.
The past participle of evade is evaded.
Past simple — evade in past simple evaded.
Future simple — evade in future simple evade. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — evade in present perfect tense evaded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — evade in past perfect tense evaded. (had + V3)
evade regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is evade an irregular verb?? evade is regular verb.
Examples of Verb evade in Sentences
- I probably won't be able to evade for a couple of weeks. (Future Simple)
- He had no doubt this man would manage to evade unharmed. (Past Simple)
- Maybe there was still a chance to evade after dark. (Past Simple)
- I remember being terribly reluctant to wake up, but, alas, the dream had already evaded me. (Past Perfect)
- It is possible that a person will have to evade falling pieces of the ceiling. (Future Simple)
- He swiftly evaded his attackers on all sides, landing swift blows left and right with his sword. (Past Simple)
- - It is quite possible that you will encounter one of our ships and will not be able to evade battle. (Future Simple)
- The boy's first defensive reaction was to hit back, which the stranger deftly evaded. (Past Simple)
- He tried to evade meeting with the generals so as not to get into the front. (Past Simple)
- But this young man caused me fear, and I evaded contact with him in every way. (Past Simple)