English verb feel [fi:l].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb feel: Infinitive (feel), Past Simple - (felt), Past Participle - (felt).
Forms of verb feel in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb feel in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of feel.
Three forms of verb feel
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of feel?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) feel in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - feel. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - felt. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - felt. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of feel?
The past tense of feel is: feel in past simple is felt. and past participle is felt.
What is the past tense of feel?
The past tense of feel is felt.
The past participle of feel is felt.
Past simple — feel in past simple felt.
Future simple — feel in future simple feel. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — feel in present perfect tense felt. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — feel in past perfect tense felt. (had + V3)
feel regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is feel an irregular verb?? feel is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb feel in Sentences
- I never knew she felt this way towards me (Past Simple)
- You will feel like your chest is burning, but it's okay (Future Simple)
- When she hadn't agree to go home he felt betrayed (Past Simple)
- These people are my parents, let them feel themselves at home (Present Simple)
- Put your hand here, do you feel my heart beating? (Present Continuous)
- I guess she felt kind of sorry for me (Past Simple)
- I can't imagine what he felt when that Ponzi scheme collapsed (Past Simple)
- I don't think he felt a thing, he was drunk (Past Simple)
- I don't know what you're feeling (Present Continuous)
- Gustavo felt he needed to act quick (Past Simple)