English verb fell [fɛl].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb fell: Infinitive (fell), Past Simple - (felled), Past Participle - (felled).
Forms of verb fell in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb fell in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of fell.
Three forms of verb fell
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of fell?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) fell in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - fell. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - felled. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - felled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of fell?
The past tense of fell is: fell in past simple is felled. and past participle is felled.
What is the past tense of fell?
The past tense of fell is felled.
The past participle of fell is felled.
Past simple — fell in past simple felled.
Future simple — fell in future simple fell. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — fell in present perfect tense felled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — fell in past perfect tense felled. (had + V3)
fell regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is fell an irregular verb?? fell is regular verb.
Examples of Verb fell in Sentences
- We felled the tree yesterday (Past Simple)
- Unfortunately we felled your bull (Past Simple)
- How often does your team fells trees? (Present Simple)
- This policy is felling a lot of innocent lives (Present Continuous)
- You are not supposed to fell this wood (Present Simple)
- These pines have been already felled (Present Perfect)
- Their sniper has felled our best soldier (Present Perfect)
- He felled me like a tree (Past Simple)
- This company is illegally felling trees (Present Continuous)
- The gang felled our guys (Past Simple)