The English verb 'find out' is pronounced as [faɪnd aʊt].
Related to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb find out: Infinitive (find out), Past Simple - (found out), Past Participle - (found out).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb find out
👉 Forms of verb find out in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of find out.
Find out: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|find out [faɪnd aʊt]||
found out [faʊnd aʊt]
found out [faʊnd aʊt]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb find out?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'find out'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'find out'
- the first form (V1) is 'find out' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'found out' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'found out' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of find out?
The past tense and past participle of find out are: find out in past simple is found out, and past participle is found out.
What is the past tense of find out?
The past tense of the verb "find out" is "found out", and the past participle is "found out".
Past simple — find out in past simple found out
Future simple — find out in future simple is find out (will + V1).
Present Perfect — find out in present perfect tense is found out (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — find out in past perfect tense is found out (had + V3).
find out regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'find out' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'find out' is .
Examples of Verb find out in Sentences
- She found out your secret (Past Simple)
- They won't find out until tomorrow (Future Simple)
- I need to find out their story (Present Simple)
- Try to find out what he wants (Present Simple)
- He'll hate me when he finds out (Future Simple)
- Your parents will find out about it (Future Simple)
- She came back to find out the truth (Past Simple)
- I think they're trying to find out something (Present Continuous)
- Figure out мы используем, когда получаем информацию при помощи умственной деятельности, логики, анализа и рассуждений.
- Find out мы используем, когда подразумеваем, что информация поступает извне, то есть человек просто ее получает. Почти всю информацию мы получаем при помощи зрения и слуха, то есть, вы можете услышать её от кого-то, или прочитать, увидеть.