English verb fix [fɪks].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb fix: Infinitive (fix), Past Simple - (fixed), Past Participle - (fixed).
Forms of verb fix in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb fix in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of fix.
Three forms of verb fix
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of fix?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) fix in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - fix. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - fixed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - fixed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of fix?
The past tense of fix is: fix in past simple is fixed. and past participle is fixed.
What is the past tense of fix?
The past tense of fix is fixed.
The past participle of fix is fixed.
Past simple — fix in past simple fixed.
Future simple — fix in future simple fix. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — fix in present perfect tense fixed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — fix in past perfect tense fixed. (had + V3)
fix regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is fix an irregular verb?? fix is regular verb.
Examples of Verb fix in Sentences
- I know how to fix Jacoby (Present Simple)
- It was already fixed 2 weeks ago (Past Simple)
- Warsaw has fixed the price of these staple products (Present Perfect)
- They fixed the price too high. (Past Simple)
- He fixed us up in a good room in a hotel. (Past Simple)
- We've fixed on starting tomorrow morning. (Present Perfect)
- He fixed the hole in the roof after a week of raining. (Past Simple)
- Steve fixed some food for us, but we weren't hungry. (Past Simple)
- She fixed her eyes on me, but I wasn't scared. (Past Simple)
- When did he fix the fence? (Past Simple)