English verb post [pəʊst].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb post: Infinitive (post), Past Simple - (posted), Past Participle - (posted).
Forms of verb post in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb post in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of post.
Three forms of verb post
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of post?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) post in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - post. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - posted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - posted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of post?
The past tense of post is: post in past simple is posted. and past participle is posted.
What is the past tense of post?
The past tense of post is posted.
The past participle of post is posted.
Past simple — post in past simple posted.
Future simple — post in future simple post. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — post in present perfect tense posted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — post in past perfect tense posted. (had + V3)
post regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is post an irregular verb?? post is regular verb.
Examples of Verb post in Sentences
- They posted us on main street (Past Simple)
- I want you to post the letter (Present Simple)
- He is going to post the sign on the tree (Present Continuous)
- My sister kept us posted on the latest gossip in her class. (Past Simple)
- Do you really believe in all this nonsense that you just posted? (Past Simple)
- The exam results will be posted on the bulletin board. (Future Simple)
- He posted vacation photos on his social networks. (Past Simple)
- Now that the dress code has been emailed to all employees and posted on our internal site, a paper reminder of it seems redundant. (Present Perfect)
- I would like to refer to one thing that was posted on an earlier thread in the forum. (Past Simple)
- The comments were posted on the forum under the pseudonym "Anonymous". (Past Simple)