English verb flex [fleks].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb flex: Infinitive (flex), Past Simple - (flexed), Past Participle - (flexed).
Forms of verb flex in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb flex in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of flex.
Three forms of verb flex
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of flex?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) flex in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - flex. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - flexed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - flexed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of flex?
The past tense of flex is: flex in past simple is flexed. and past participle is flexed.
What is the past tense of flex?
The past tense of flex is flexed.
The past participle of flex is flexed.
Past simple — flex in past simple flexed.
Future simple — flex in future simple flex. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — flex in present perfect tense flexed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — flex in past perfect tense flexed. (had + V3)
flex regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is flex an irregular verb?? flex is regular verb.
Examples of Verb flex in Sentences
- Can you flex your arm? (Present Simple)
- She flexed the muscles of her left arm (Past Simple)
- It can be flexed 120 degree (Present Simple)
- Are you here on business to threaten me and flex your muscles? (Present Simple)
- I feel sick, I can't flex my fingers, and the rotten fish smell intensifies. (Present Simple)
- He could flex his neck vertically to a certain extent. (Past Simple)
- As far as I know, the forelimb could not be fully flexed for grasping movement or extended for raking. (Past Simple)
- The leg of the statue is flexed and the head is turned back, in accordance with the contrapposto principle. (Present Simple)
- Stand straight, legs slightly flexed, arms shoulder-width apart. (Present Simple)
- A victorious army flexes its invulnerability. (Present Simple)