English verb freeze [fri:z].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb freeze: Infinitive (freeze), Past Simple - (froze), Past Participle - (frozen).
Forms of verb freeze in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb freeze in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of freeze.
Three forms of verb freeze
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of freeze?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) freeze in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - freeze. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - froze. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - frozen. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of freeze?
The past tense of freeze is: freeze in past simple is froze. and past participle is frozen.
What is the past tense of freeze?
The past tense of freeze is froze.
The past participle of freeze is frozen.
Past simple — freeze in past simple froze.
Future simple — freeze in future simple freeze. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — freeze in present perfect tense frozen. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — freeze in past perfect tense frozen. (had + V3)
freeze regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is freeze an irregular verb?? freeze is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb freeze in Sentences
- She wants you to freeze the liquid (Present Simple)
- They froze it when Jane got diagnosed (Past Simple)
- The water has been frozen since 5 september (Present Perfect)
- I won't lie that I froze up, guys (Past Simple)
- I never thought I'd freeze to death (Present Simple)
- Elizabeth froze our bank accounts to protect our marital assets (Past Simple)
- Dad, the Pikachu app froze again (Past Simple)
- She was so sad her heart froze (Past Simple)
- I wish I can just freeze this moment (Present Simple)
- If you sleep, you'll freeze (Future Simple)