English verb spill [spɪl].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb spill: Infinitive (spill), Past Simple - (spilt), Past Participle - (spilt).
Forms of verb spill in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb spill in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of spill.
Three forms of verb spill
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of spill?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) spill in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - spill. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - spilt, spilled. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - spilt, spilled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of spill?
The past tense of spill is: spill in past simple is spilt, spilled. and past participle is spilt, spilled.
What is the past tense of spill?
The past tense of spill is spilt or
The past participle of spill is spilt or spilled.
Past simple — spill in past simple spilt,
Future simple — spill in future simple spill. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — spill in present perfect tense spilt, spilled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — spill in past perfect tense spilt, spilled. (had + V3)
spill regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is spill an irregular verb?? spill is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb spill in Sentences
- They are here to spill her blood (Present Simple)
- Remember when Paul spilled motor oil on his suit? (Past Simple)
- My little brother always spills milk when drinks (Present Simple)
- You can't spill more when was poured (Present Simple)
- Thousands of gallons of toxic stuff is spilling into the river (Present Continuous)
- You've spilled something down your dress (Present Perfect)
- He put a bag of sugar and it spilled all over the table (Past Simple)
- Crowds of fans spilled onto the streets (Past Simple)
- He had spilled coffee on my new blouse, but later bought a new one, even better (Past Perfect)
- Stop laughing, you will spill beer on me (Future Simple)