The English verb 'fuck' is pronounced as [fʌk].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb fuck: Infinitive (fuck), Past Simple - (fucked), Past Participle - (fucked).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb fuck
👉 Forms of verb fuck in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of fuck.
Fuck: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb fuck?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'fuck'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'fuck'
- the first form (V1) is 'fuck' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'fucked' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'fucked' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of fuck?
The past tense and past participle of fuck are: fuck in past simple is fucked, and past participle is fucked.
What is the past tense of fuck?
The past tense of the verb "fuck" is "fucked", and the past participle is "fucked".
Past simple — fuck in past simple fucked
Future simple — fuck in future simple is fuck (will + V1).
Present Perfect — fuck in present perfect tense is fucked (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — fuck in past perfect tense is fucked (had + V3).
fuck regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'fuck' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'fuck' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb fuck in Sentences
- Lieutenant Gray also taught him how to fuck (Past Simple)
- She must have been totally fucked (Present Perfect)
- You looked completely fucked doc (Past Simple)
- He really fucked up this time. (Past Simple)
- How you fucked me up, you bastards! (Past Simple)
- We were hoping that our team would win, but they fucked it all up again. (Past Simple)
- He watched as we fucked up. (Past Simple)
- Why are you acting like he fucked your wife? (Past Simple)
- Please don't say you fucked her too. (Past Simple)
- You fucked a girl even though you knew I liked her. (Past Simple)