The English verb 'give out' is pronounced as [gɪv aʊt].
Related to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb give out: Infinitive (give out), Past Simple - (gave out), Past Participle - (given out).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb give out
👉 Forms of verb give out in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of give out.
Give out: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|give out [gɪv aʊt]||
gave out [geɪv aʊt]
given out [gɪvn aʊt]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb give out?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'give out'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'give out'
- the first form (V1) is 'give out' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'gave out' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'given out' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of give out?
The past tense and past participle of give out are: give out in past simple is gave out, and past participle is given out.
What is the past tense of give out?
The past tense of the verb "give out" is "gave out", and the past participle is "given out".
Past simple — give out in past simple gave out
Future simple — give out in future simple is give out (will + V1).
Present Perfect — give out in present perfect tense is given out (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — give out in past perfect tense is given out (had + V3).
give out regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'give out' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'give out' is .
Examples of Verb give out in Sentences
- We can't give out this food (Present Simple)
- I'm not a girl who gives out my number (Present Simple)
- They do nothing but give out awards (Present Simple)
- We do not give out that kind of information (Present Simple)
- It gives out a very bitter taste (Present Simple)
- Can't give out any details (Present Simple)
- Her heart gave out (Past Simple)
- I asked you to give out your address (Past Simple)