The English verb 'influence' is pronounced as [ˈɪnfluəns].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb influence: Infinitive (influence), Past Simple - (influenced), Past Participle - (influenced).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb influence
👉 Forms of verb influence in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of influence.
Influence: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb influence?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'influence'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'influence'
- the first form (V1) is 'influence' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'influenced' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'influenced' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of influence?
The past tense and past participle of influence are: influence in past simple is influenced, and past participle is influenced.
What is the past tense of influence?
The past tense of the verb "influence" is "influenced", and the past participle is "influenced".
Past simple — influence in past simple influenced
Future simple — influence in future simple is influence (will + V1).
Present Perfect — influence in present perfect tense is influenced (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — influence in past perfect tense is influenced (had + V3).
influence regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'influence' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'influence' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb influence in Sentences
- Together, they influence the cash flow. (Present Simple)
- It influenced the ability to produce up-to-date information (Past Simple)
- I was deeply influenced by my friends. (Past Simple)
- Who influenced her to commit this crime? (Past Simple)
- The price of raw materials has influenced the prices of all goods. (Present Perfect)
- Television viewers, consciously or subconsciously, are influenced by advertising. (Present Simple)
- The work of this singer influenced the young student. (Past Simple)
- All of the above authors influenced the actor. (Past Simple)
- Catherine's vocal style is influenced by pop music. (Present Simple)
- The decisions of the chamber were influenced by a serious financial crisis. (Past Simple)