English verb interpret [ɪnˈtəːprɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb interpret: Infinitive (interpret), Past Simple - (interpreted), Past Participle - (interpreted).
Forms of verb interpret in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb interpret in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of interpret.
Three forms of verb interpret
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of interpret?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) interpret in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - interpret. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - interpreted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - interpreted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of interpret?
The past tense of interpret is: interpret in past simple is interpreted. and past participle is interpreted.
What is the past tense of interpret?
The past tense of interpret is interpreted.
The past participle of interpret is interpreted.
Past simple — interpret in past simple interpreted.
Future simple — interpret in future simple interpret. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — interpret in present perfect tense interpreted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — interpret in past perfect tense interpreted. (had + V3)
interpret regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is interpret an irregular verb?? interpret is regular verb.
Examples of Verb interpret in Sentences
- We decided to interpret it as a gesture of mercy (Past Simple)
- Courts usually interpreted these provisions arbitrarily and inconsistently. (Past Simple)
- Be careful, any of your words can be interpreted as an admission of guilt. (Present Simple)
- I don't understand how should we interpret this law. (Present Simple)
- How can you interpret Martha's behavior? (Present Simple)
- I had to interpret the speech for them, because they didn't understand English. (Past Simple)
- Every actor interprets the same role differently. (Present Simple)
- And left me completely in the dark as to how to interpret it. (Past Simple)
- We need someone to interpret to us what these results mean. (Present Simple)
- Can you interpret what the VIPs are saying? (Present Simple)