English verb wobble ['wɔb(ə)l].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb wobble: Infinitive (wobble), Past Simple - (wobbled), Past Participle - (wobbled).
Forms of verb wobble in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb wobble in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of wobble.
Three forms of verb wobble
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of wobble?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) wobble in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - wobble. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - wobbled. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - wobbled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of wobble?
The past tense of wobble is: wobble in past simple is wobbled. and past participle is wobbled.
What is the past tense of wobble?
The past tense of wobble is wobbled.
The past participle of wobble is wobbled.
Past simple — wobble in past simple wobbled.
Future simple — wobble in future simple wobble. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — wobble in present perfect tense wobbled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — wobble in past perfect tense wobbled. (had + V3)
wobble regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is wobble an irregular verb?? wobble is regular verb.
Examples of Verb wobble in Sentences
- Gray clouds float outside the window, tree branches wobbling in the rain. (Present Simple)
- When the boat stopped wobbling and the waves subsided, a shadow became a whitish blur beneath the surface (Past Simple)
- The carpet was falling from an awful height, wobbling and spinning ridiculously. (Past Simple)
- She fired and the arrow flew wobbling overboard into the ocean. (Past Simple)
- Before you, some of the respondents wobbled to one degree or another. (Past Simple)
- If a guest wobbles, a conscientious waiter will certainly tell you about the country of origin and the characteristics of the nature of this or that tea blend. (Present Simple)
- As I slowly wobbled down the stairs, a picture of my desire clearly emerged before my eyes. (Past Simple)
- - I think so, Lieutenant," I answered as I wobbled back and forth dragging my injured leg. (Past Simple)
- The elderly man, on the other hand, struggles to wobble behind, lagging behind every now and then, sniffing his big cold nose. (Present Simple)
- It wobbles gently from side to side in the light tropical breeze. (Present Simple)