The English verb 'jog' is pronounced as [dʒɑːɡ].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb jog: Infinitive (jog), Past Simple - (jogged), Past Participle - (jogged).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb jog
👉 Forms of verb jog in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of jog.
Jog: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb jog?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'jog'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'jog'
- the first form (V1) is 'jog' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'jogged' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'jogged' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of jog?
The past tense and past participle of jog are: jog in past simple is jogged, and past participle is jogged.
What is the past tense of jog?
The past tense of the verb "jog" is "jogged", and the past participle is "jogged".
Past simple — jog in past simple jogged
Future simple — jog in future simple is jog (will + V1).
Present Perfect — jog in present perfect tense is jogged (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — jog in past perfect tense is jogged (had + V3).
jog regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'jog' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'jog' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb jog in Sentences
- Ossie jogged to the park every morning (Past Simple)
- He jogged my elbow. (Past Simple)
- I jog everyday to prepare for the marathon (Present Simple)
- We jog together (Present Simple)
- She was jogging and suddenly fell (Past Continuous)
- Who taught you how to jog? (Past Simple)
- Perhaps it'll jog his memory (Future Simple)
- I will show you some photos which that could jog your memory (Present Simple)
- Are you jogging or not? (Present Continuous)
- I will continue to jog since next Friday (Future Simple)