English verb kneel [ni:l].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb kneel: Infinitive (kneel), Past Simple - (knelt), Past Participle - (knelt).
Forms of verb kneel in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb kneel in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of kneel.
Three forms of verb kneel
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of kneel?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) kneel in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - kneel. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - knelt, kneeled. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - knelt, kneeled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of kneel?
The past tense of kneel is: kneel in past simple is knelt, kneeled. and past participle is knelt, kneeled.
What is the past tense of kneel?
The past tense of kneel is knelt or
The past participle of kneel is knelt or kneeled.
Past simple — kneel in past simple knelt,
Future simple — kneel in future simple kneel. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — kneel in present perfect tense knelt, kneeled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — kneel in past perfect tense knelt, kneeled. (had + V3)
kneel regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is kneel an irregular verb?? kneel is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb kneel in Sentences
- Why do they have to kneel? (Present Simple)
- We knelt before the King, my friend (Past Simple)
- I kneeled down to help her (Past Simple)
- She kneels and kisses her foot (Present Simple)
- He kneeled in front of me and bowed down (Past Simple)
- He comes and he kneels down every day? (Present Simple)
- The people of this planet will kneel before me! (Present Simple)
- In every relationship, one person stands while the other one kneels (Present Simple)
- 'You will kneel before me!' said the king (Past Simple)
- She is asleep, and in her dream she kneels down at the altar (Present Simple)