The English verb 'land' is pronounced as [lænd].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb land: Infinitive (land), Past Simple - (landed), Past Participle - (landed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb land
👉 Forms of verb land in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of land.
Land: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb land?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'land'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'land'
- the first form (V1) is 'land' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'landed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'landed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of land?
The past tense and past participle of land are: land in past simple is landed, and past participle is landed.
What is the past tense of land?
The past tense of the verb "land" is "landed", and the past participle is "landed".
Past simple — land in past simple landed
Future simple — land in future simple is land (will + V1).
Present Perfect — land in present perfect tense is landed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — land in past perfect tense is landed (had + V3).
land regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'land' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'land' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb land in Sentences
- She landed at the top of the hill (Past Simple)
- At the age of 15 he landed his first role (Past Simple)
- The troops had been landed by midnight (Past Perfect)
- Our ship landed at 8 p.m. (Past Simple)
- There was a good reason to land at that location (Past Simple)
- We will land in 20 minutes (Present Continuous)
- My parents were landing while the government was announcing quarantine (Past Continuous)
- Children will successfully land tomorrow and you will hug them (Future Simple)
- The butterfly landed on my shoulder and it was the best selfie I have ever made (Past Simple)
- I will land a huge fish tomorrow (Future Simple)