The English verb 'lull' is pronounced as [lʌl].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb lull: Infinitive (lull), Past Simple - (lulled), Past Participle - (lulled).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb lull
👉 Forms of verb lull in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of lull.
Lull: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb lull?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'lull'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'lull'
- the first form (V1) is 'lull' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'lulled' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'lulled' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of lull?
The past tense and past participle of lull are: lull in past simple is lulled, and past participle is lulled.
What is the past tense of lull?
The past tense of the verb "lull" is "lulled", and the past participle is "lulled".
Past simple — lull in past simple lulled
Future simple — lull in future simple is lull (will + V1).
Present Perfect — lull in present perfect tense is lulled (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — lull in past perfect tense is lulled (had + V3).
lull regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'lull' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'lull' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb lull in Sentences
- My grandmother's voice was lulling, and I felt a sense of peace descending upon me (Past Continuous)
- The wind today seemed to dance with the tall grass and pleasantly lulled everything around it. (Past Simple)
- So before you lull your baby to sleep with a sweet song, think about what kind of information he will learn from it. (Present Simple)
- The allure of adventure somewhat lulls the acuteness of the unpleasant feeling (Present Simple)
- - He smiled, lulling the irrevocability of what he said. (Past Simple)
- We had to lull the vigilance of our new acquaintances with distracted chitchat (Past Simple)
- Little by little, the rocking of the carriage and the surrounding silence began to lull him (Past Simple)
- A clove of garlic was placed in the hollow of the infected tooth, and as a result, the pain lulled. (Past Simple)
- Although the storm was beginning to lull a little, it was hard to hope that we would be able to reach the harbor (Past Simple)
- The pain of the burn quickly lulls under the influence of the water. (Present Simple)