English verb make [meɪk].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb make: Infinitive (make), Past Simple - (made), Past Participle - (made).
Forms of verb make in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb make in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of make.
Three forms of verb make
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of make?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) make in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - make. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - made. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - made. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of make?
The past tense of make is: make in past simple is made. and past participle is made.
What is the past tense of make?
The past tense of make is made.
The past participle of make is made.
Past simple — make in past simple made.
Future simple — make in future simple make. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — make in present perfect tense made. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — make in past perfect tense made. (had + V3)
make regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is make an irregular verb?? make is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb make in Sentences
- You're lucky to make five dollars a day (Present Simple)
- She made him think he was on TV (Past Simple)
- I believe this business has made me stronger (Present Perfect)
- Mom always makes perfect pancakes (Present Simple)
- Who is making breakfast today? (Present Continuous)
- He is making very important calls, don't go to him (Present Continuous)
- My parents have made that decision for me, so I go to Law school (Present Perfect)
- The company made an amazing offer, it's hard to resist (Past Simple)
- They had made their choice before I came (Past Perfect)
- He will make good money, but don't be jelaous (Future Simple)