English verb man [mæn].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb man: Infinitive (man), Past Simple - (manned), Past Participle - (manned).
Forms of verb man in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb man in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of man.
Three forms of verb man
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of man?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) man in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - man. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - manned. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - manned. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of man?
The past tense of man is: man in past simple is manned. and past participle is manned.
What is the past tense of man?
The past tense of man is manned.
The past participle of man is manned.
Past simple — man in past simple manned.
Future simple — man in future simple man. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — man in present perfect tense manned. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — man in past perfect tense manned. (had + V3)
man regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is man an irregular verb?? man is regular verb.
Examples of Verb man in Sentences
- Оur division was manned (Past Simple)
- These young dogs will soon be manned (Future Simple)
- This young horse will soon be manned (Future Simple)
- The Department is manned by over forty men (Present Simple)
- Officer manned the entrance post (Past Simple)
- Anna manned the reception desk in the morning. (Past Simple)
- Your task is to quickly man the ship's team (Present Simple)
- We can't man all the desks. (Present Simple)
- Workers were manning the booths. (Past Continuous)
- They wanted to man the defenses