English verb misunderstand [ˌmɪsˌʌndəˈstænd].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb misunderstand: Infinitive (misunderstand), Past Simple - (misunderstood), Past Participle - (misunderstood).
Forms of verb misunderstand in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb misunderstand in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of misunderstand.
Three forms of verb misunderstand
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of misunderstand?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) misunderstand in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - misunderstand. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - misunderstood. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - misunderstood. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of misunderstand?
The past tense of misunderstand is: misunderstand in past simple is misunderstood. and past participle is misunderstood.
What is the past tense of misunderstand?
The past tense of misunderstand is misunderstood.
The past participle of misunderstand is misunderstood.
Past simple — misunderstand in past simple misunderstood.
Future simple — misunderstand in future simple misunderstand. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — misunderstand in present perfect tense misunderstood. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — misunderstand in past perfect tense misunderstood. (had + V3)
misunderstand regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is misunderstand an irregular verb?? misunderstand is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb misunderstand in Sentences
- Don't misunderstand me! (Present Perfect)
- Russians misunderstand English! (Present Simple)
- Did you misunderstand me? (Past Simple)
- You misunderstood him! (Past Simple)
- Please repeat! I misunderstood you. (Present Simple)
- She misunderstood his speech. (Past Simple)
- They misunderstand its basic causes. (Present Simple)
- You will misunderstand me! (Future Simple)
- He will misunderstand her. (Future Simple)
- Please, don't misunderstand me! (Present Perfect)