English verb mix up [mɪks ʌp].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb mix up: Infinitive (mix up), Past Simple - (mixed up), Past Participle - (mixed up).
Forms of verb mix up in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb mix up in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of mix up.
Three forms of verb mix up
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|mix up [mɪks ʌp]||
mixed up [mɪkst ʌp]
mixed up [mɪkst ʌp]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of mix up?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) mix up in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - mix up. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - mixed up. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - mixed up. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of mix up?
The past tense of mix up is: mix up in past simple is mixed up. and past participle is mixed up.
What is the past tense of mix up?
The past tense of mix up is mixed up.
The past participle of mix up is mixed up.
Past simple — mix up in past simple mixed up.
Future simple — mix up in future simple mix up. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — mix up in present perfect tense mixed up. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — mix up in past perfect tense mixed up. (had + V3)
mix up regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is mix up an irregular verb?? mix up is .
Examples of Verb mix up in Sentences
- You're kind of mixed up, aren't you? (Present Simple)
- You don't think I'd get mixed up in anything shady? (Present Perfect)
- How'd you get mixed up with these guys? (Past Simple)
- She doesn't want to get mixed up with the likes of me (Present Simple)
- You got me mixed up with somebody else, senator (Present Simple)
- Look, detective, I don't know what he got mixed up in (Present Simple)
- What in the hell have you gotten yourself mixed up in that you need 4,000 goddamn dollars? (Present Perfect)
- I knew he was mixed up, but not like that, I knew him for 20 years (Past Simple)