The English verb 'note' is pronounced as [noʊt].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb note: Infinitive (note), Past Simple - (noted), Past Participle - (noted).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb note
👉 Forms of verb note in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of note.
Note: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb note?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'note'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'note'
- the first form (V1) is 'note' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'noted' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'noted' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of note?
The past tense and past participle of note are: note in past simple is noted, and past participle is noted.
What is the past tense of note?
The past tense of the verb "note" is "noted", and the past participle is "noted".
Past simple — note in past simple noted
Future simple — note in future simple is note (will + V1).
Present Perfect — note in present perfect tense is noted (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — note in past perfect tense is noted (had + V3).
note regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'note' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'note' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb note in Sentences
- It was disappointing to note this dangerous tendency (Past Simple)
- Nevertheless, The Working Group noted that all teachers taught only in German (Past Simple)
- His comments have been noted and discussed (Present Perfect)
- We noticed how impatient she was to get started. (Past Simple)
- The objections were noted. (Past Simple)
- We have noticed his reluctance to testify. (Present Perfect)
- He noticed that someone was following him. (Past Simple)
- He, as expected, will note this in the logbook. (Future Simple)
- The boy's absence from the class was noticed immediately. (Past Simple)
- They noticed serious inconsistencies in Sasha's story. (Past Simple)