English verb oscillate ['ɔsɪleɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb oscillate: Infinitive (oscillate), Past Simple - (oscillated), Past Participle - (oscillated).
Forms of verb oscillate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb oscillate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of oscillate.
Three forms of verb oscillate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of oscillate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) oscillate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - oscillate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - oscillated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - oscillated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of oscillate?
The past tense of oscillate is: oscillate in past simple is oscillated. and past participle is oscillated.
What is the past tense of oscillate?
The past tense of oscillate is oscillated.
The past participle of oscillate is oscillated.
Past simple — oscillate in past simple oscillated.
Future simple — oscillate in future simple oscillate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — oscillate in present perfect tense oscillated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — oscillate in past perfect tense oscillated. (had + V3)
oscillate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is oscillate an irregular verb?? oscillate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb oscillate in Sentences
- The vertical speed indicator hand stops oscillating. (Present Simple)
- The flame of the candles oscillates, dances... (Present Simple)
- Her light oscillated, and layered shadows roamed the lobby like a crowd of hapless souls. (Past Simple)
- Their flame of life oscillated from coal-black to creamy-agate color tones. (Past Simple)
- The lamp oscillated slowly back and forth, like the pendulum of an old clock. (Past Simple)
- A pendulum oscillated near the ground, gleaming in the light like a little sun. (Past Simple)
- The banks were oscillating back and forth, but it was already evident that the bad events were outweighing. (Past Simple)
- The tank column slowly crept around the bend, the ground underfoot slightly oscillating. (Past Simple)
- Depending on the frequency, it oscillates particularly strongly in a certain area (Present Simple)
- This string oscillates at different frequencies and different resonances. (Present Simple)