The English verb 'work in' is pronounced as [wɜːk ɪn].
Related to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb work in: Infinitive (work in), Past Simple - (worked in), Past Participle - (worked in).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb work in
👉 Forms of verb work in in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of work in.
Work in: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|work in [wɜːk ɪn]||
worked in [wɜːkt ɪn]
worked in [wɜːkt ɪn]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb work in?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'work in'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'work in'
- the first form (V1) is 'work in' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'worked in' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'worked in' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of work in?
The past tense and past participle of work in are: work in in past simple is worked in, and past participle is worked in.
What is the past tense of work in?
The past tense of the verb "work in" is "worked in", and the past participle is "worked in".
Past simple — work in in past simple worked in
Future simple — work in in future simple is work in (will + V1).
Present Perfect — work in in present perfect tense is worked in (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — work in in past perfect tense is worked in (had + V3).
work in regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'work in' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'work in' is .
Examples of Verb work in in Sentences
- And we work in a business of tough competitors (Present Simple)
- Everyone wants work in the factory (Present Simple)
- He works in a ship too, he's a sailor (Present Simple)
- I work in the building (Present Simple)
- I even worked in a factory at one time (Past Simple)
- I work in the company as head of the department (Present Simple)
- He got me an offer of work in Hollywood and I decided to take it (Past Simple)
- Maybe we can work in the same place (Present Simple)