English verb overpay [ˌəʊvəˈpeɪ].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb overpay: Infinitive (overpay), Past Simple - (overpaid), Past Participle - (overpaid).
Forms of verb overpay in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb overpay in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of overpay.
Three forms of verb overpay
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of overpay?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) overpay in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - overpay. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - overpaid. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - overpaid. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of overpay?
The past tense of overpay is: overpay in past simple is overpaid. and past participle is overpaid.
What is the past tense of overpay?
The past tense of overpay is overpaid.
The past participle of overpay is overpaid.
Past simple — overpay in past simple overpaid.
Future simple — overpay in future simple overpay. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — overpay in present perfect tense overpaid. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — overpay in past perfect tense overpaid. (had + V3)
overpay regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is overpay an irregular verb?? overpay is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb overpay in Sentences
- My parents never overpay for food (Present Simple)
- Believe me, he is overpaying and that's your money (Present Continuous)
- You are not overpaying, you are getting quality (Present Continuous)
- My client overpaid me by $10 (Past Simple)
- If you have overpaid by $5, that's ok, but if it's more, better tell them (Present Perfect)
- Bankers say that if you regulary overpay your mortgage, you will save a lot of money (Present Simple)
- Never overpay bad workers, that spoils them even more (Present Simple)
- I will never overpay for jewelry (Future Simple)
- My friends thought I had overpaid for our hotel (Past Perfect)
- I always overpaid waiters by a few bucks (Past Simple)