The English verb 'pool' is pronounced as [puːl].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb pool: Infinitive (pool), Past Simple - (Pooled), Past Participle - (Pooled).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb pool
👉 Forms of verb pool in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of pool.
Pool: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb pool?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'pool'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'pool'
- the first form (V1) is 'pool' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'Pooled' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'Pooled' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of pool?
The past tense and past participle of pool are: pool in past simple is Pooled, and past participle is Pooled.
What is the past tense of pool?
The past tense of the verb "pool" is "Pooled", and the past participle is "Pooled".
Past simple — pool in past simple Pooled
Future simple — pool in future simple is pool (will + V1).
Present Perfect — pool in present perfect tense is Pooled (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — pool in past perfect tense is Pooled (had + V3).
pool regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'pool' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'pool' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb pool in Sentences
- Dread pooled in her stomach for several reasons (Past Simple)
- To assess the importance of categorization, let us imagine what life would be like if we could not pool objects and phenomena into certain classes or kinds. (Present Simple)
- To get your thoughts across to the other person, you have to make sure they pool objects in the same way you do. (Present Simple)
- He goes on, looking for the next figure in the background and pools objects, maybe even by a new characteristic. (Present Simple)
- Gradually, people pooled knowledge about the properties of certain plants, using them initially only for food, and later for the treatment of diseases. (Past Simple)
- As you begin to pool experience of negotiations that are successful for you, but not very pleasant for your subordinates, you will become more and more convinced that nothing terrible happens afterwards. (Present Simple)
- Over thousands of years, man has pooled knowledge of the world around him, honing the most important and necessary skills for life. (Present Perfect)
- We can pool our past experience in dealing with such wounds. (Present Simple)
- This paper attempts to pool the data on territorial changes, focusing on identifying ways, mechanisms of acquisition of certain territories by Russian princes. (Present Simple)
- So let's try to poll what the new features of the current situation are, especially noted for different groups. (Present Simple)