English verb praise [preɪz].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb praise: Infinitive (praise), Past Simple - (praised), Past Participle - (praised).
Forms of verb praise in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb praise in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of praise.
Three forms of verb praise
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of praise?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) praise in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - praise. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - praised. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - praised. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of praise?
The past tense of praise is: praise in past simple is praised. and past participle is praised.
What is the past tense of praise?
The past tense of praise is praised.
The past participle of praise is praised.
Past simple — praise in past simple praised.
Future simple — praise in future simple praise. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — praise in present perfect tense praised. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — praise in past perfect tense praised. (had + V3)
praise regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is praise an irregular verb?? praise is regular verb.
Examples of Verb praise in Sentences
- He could praise his son for his achievements (Past Simple)
- Andrey praised my report for the first time (Past Simple)
- Jane was glad to be praised by her teacher. (Past Simple)
- We have praised him sincerely for winning the competition. (Present Perfect)
- The boss praises me for my professionalism. (Present Simple)
- Nellie was embarrassed when Tim praised her concoction. (Past Simple)
- Almost everyone praises her leadership. (Present Simple)
- She was praised for her clever solution to this problem. (Past Simple)
- Laura praised his photographs, although she thought to herself that they were quite ordinary. (Past Simple)
- He praised the smooth running of the election. (Past Simple)