English verb dwell [dwel].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb dwell: Infinitive (dwell), Past Simple - (dwelt), Past Participle - (dwelt).
Forms of verb dwell in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dwell in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dwell.
Three forms of verb dwell
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dwell?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dwell in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dwell. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dwelt. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dwelt, dwelled. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dwell?
The past tense of dwell is: dwell in past simple is dwelt. and past participle is dwelt, dwelled.
What is the past tense of dwell?
The past tense of dwell is dwelt.
The past participle of dwell is dwelt or dwelled.
Past simple — dwell in past simple dwelt.
Future simple — dwell in future simple dwell. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dwell in present perfect tense dwelt, dwelled. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dwell in past perfect tense dwelt, dwelled. (had + V3)
dwell regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dwell an irregular verb?? dwell is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb dwell in Sentences
- Let me briefly dwell upon our vision of these reforms (Present Simple)
- I shall dwell wherever you want, Keanu (Future Simple)
- Well, don't dwell on it, dear (Present Simple)
- And I will dwell in His house forever (Future Simple)
- Let's not dwell in the past, my darling (Present Simple)
- I will not dwell in this city. (Future Simple)
- Things are revealed to us who dwell in prayer (Present Simple)
- I shall dwell on this earth no longer (Present Simple)
- Marriage is not a subject upon which I dwell (Present Simple)
- I will dwell for a minute on that (Future Simple)