English verb print [prɪnt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb print: Infinitive (print), Past Simple - (printed), Past Participle - (printed).
Forms of verb print in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb print in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of print.
Three forms of verb print
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of print?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) print in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - print. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - printed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - printed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of print?
The past tense of print is: print in past simple is printed. and past participle is printed.
What is the past tense of print?
The past tense of print is printed.
The past participle of print is printed.
Past simple — print in past simple printed.
Future simple — print in future simple print. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — print in present perfect tense printed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — print in past perfect tense printed. (had + V3)
print regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is print an irregular verb?? print is regular verb.
Examples of Verb print in Sentences
- We printed them 4 hours ago (Past Simple)
- I have printed 9 out of 10 (Present Perfect)
- The catalog is still being printed. (Present Continuous)
- He printed the photo on glossy paper. (Past Simple)
- How many copies do you want to print? (Present Simple)
- The title was printed in bold. (Past Simple)
- A photograph of her was printed in a magazine last month. (Past Simple)
- We printed 100 invitations and then we ran out of ink. (Past Simple)
- She was sent a letter that has been printed on company letterhead. (Present Perfect)
- I wrote to the editor, but my letter was not printed in the newspaper. (Past Simple)