The English verb 'print' is pronounced as [prɪnt].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb print: Infinitive (print), Past Simple - (printed), Past Participle - (printed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb print
👉 Forms of verb print in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of print.
Print: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb print?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'print'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'print'
- the first form (V1) is 'print' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'printed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'printed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of print?
The past tense and past participle of print are: print in past simple is printed, and past participle is printed.
What is the past tense of print?
The past tense of the verb "print" is "printed", and the past participle is "printed".
Past simple — print in past simple printed
Future simple — print in future simple is print (will + V1).
Present Perfect — print in present perfect tense is printed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — print in past perfect tense is printed (had + V3).
print regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'print' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'print' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb print in Sentences
- We printed them 4 hours ago (Past Simple)
- I have printed 9 out of 10 (Present Perfect)
- The catalog is still being printed. (Present Continuous)
- He printed the photo on glossy paper. (Past Simple)
- How many copies do you want to print? (Present Simple)
- The title was printed in bold. (Past Simple)
- A photograph of her was printed in a magazine last month. (Past Simple)
- We printed 100 invitations and then we ran out of ink. (Past Simple)
- She was sent a letter that has been printed on company letterhead. (Present Perfect)
- I wrote to the editor, but my letter was not printed in the newspaper. (Past Simple)