The English verb 'include' is pronounced as [ɪnˈkluːd].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb include: Infinitive (include), Past Simple - (included), Past Participle - (included).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb include
👉 Forms of verb include in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of include.
Include: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb include?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'include'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'include'
- the first form (V1) is 'include' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'included' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'included' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of include?
The past tense and past participle of include are: include in past simple is included, and past participle is included.
What is the past tense of include?
The past tense of the verb "include" is "included", and the past participle is "included".
Past simple — include in past simple included
Future simple — include in future simple is include (will + V1).
Present Perfect — include in present perfect tense is included (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — include in past perfect tense is included (had + V3).
include regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'include' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'include' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb include in Sentences
- Their event included 6 more presentations (Past Simple)
- 2 new test have been included in the main procedure (Present Perfect)
- Do you know if the service is included in the bill? (Present Simple)
- If I'm not mistaken, this scene was included for the sake of comic effect. (Past Simple)
- The survey included questions regarding age and smoking habits. (Past Simple)
- A visit to the church is included in the tour price. (Present Simple)
- The request form is included in the newspaper insert. (Present Simple)
- I felt like I was honored to be included in the team. (Past Simple)
- For convenience, a dictionary is included in the material. (Present Simple)
- The total included the assessed value of the company's assets. (Past Simple)